Friday, July 01, 2005

Bridgenorth Bailer

I ordered one of these as soon as I saw it on Panbo.com.  It came last week and it is very well built and works as advertised.  There’s an item on today’s Panbo that Ben Ellison is concerned about service.  I just thought I’d mention that service was fine from the US distributor.

It’s a pretty good boathook but the fact that it can suck up and hold a bit of water is pretty useful.  Scamper gets a bit of rain down the keel-stepped mast and the puddle is too small for either bilge pump to reach.  In the past, when I felt like it, I got out a little Whale pump to get that little bit of water out.  That also requires the hose that came with the pump and the bucket.  The Bilgenorth Bailer lets me stick the boathook end down into the bilge and get the water out in one operation.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home